Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Again I saw that I had many things that I still need to work on to get better. I noticed that I often looked at my power point more then I looked at my audience. This can be avoided next time if I practice my speech more. I also noticed that I need to use transition word more. Transition words can help the audience follow my presentation easier. I thought i had a good introduction to draw in the audience because i used something that the audience is interested in, as in sports. My introduction was about Tim Tebow. Many people like Tim Tebow because of his accomplishments he has had playing football. Also i need to reduce the amount of times i use my had motions. Sometimes the hand motions are needed but i fell like i used them a little too much. I also think i could of had a better conclusion to my presentation. I did not think that i had a very good conclusion to persuade the audience to do something about abortion. I also think that i did not really have a enough persuasive things for the audience to really want to act against abortion. I feel like i had good statistics to show that abortion is bad, but what i failed to do was state where i got my statistics from.

No comments:

Post a Comment